NFU Local 316 is excited to offer financial assistance to our youth to attend farm or NFU related workshops, conferences, training and other educational opportunities on an on going basis.
To be considered you must:
- have or be in the process of getting an NFU membership;
- be under 36 years of age
To apply please send an email titled "Local 316 Youth Bursary" to email@example.com. Please include a brief proposal outlining:
- A bit about yourself and your farming goals
- What the funding is for (for example, workshop, conference, travel, food, accommodation, etc.)
- How much funding you are requesting
- What you seek to gain from this opportunity and how it can apply in our Local
We may ask recipients of bursaries for some contribution (volunteer time, public speaking, follow up report) to Local 316. This commitment will be determined before the bursary is awarded.
We ask that you apply 1 month before funding is required to allow enough time for Local 316 directors to make a decision.
This program will continue as long as funds are available.